I love anything pumpkin this time of year, pumpkincake, pumpkin bread, pumkin soup, pumpkin, muffins, and on and on... But have you ever seen Pumpkin Spice Marshmallows before? I found these cute little Pumpkin -shaped Pumpkin Spice Marshmallows. Aren't they cute?
There are many things to make with these cute little marshmallows, but immediately I thought of Rice Krispie Squares. Creamy, gooey, marshmallow squares with pumpkin spice would be perfect. Then to add a little contrast, I used candy corn to decorate these squares. You get two favorite Fall flavors in one bit, pumpkin spice and candycorn. These squares would be good for any Fall or Halloween party. These bars have light pumpkin spice flavor, not overpowering at all. Kids of all ages would love these, even the "big kids".
Pumpkin Spice Rice Krispie Squares
1/4 c melted butter
1 bag, 10.5 oz Pumpkin Spice Marshamllows
6 c crispy rice cereal
1/4 c candy corn or mallow pumpkins for decoration.
- Melt butter in microwaveable bowl, until creamy and melted.
- Stir in crispy rice cereal, until well combined.
- With a spatula drayed with cooking spray, spread crispy rice -mallow mixture in13x9 pan srarayed with cooking spray. Smooth out with spatula.
- Let crispy rice ereal cool, before cutting into squares. Decorate with candy corn, or as desired.
- You could also cut out shapes with cookie cutters. This is a great activity for kids or grandkids, with supervision.I linked up my recipe to Brandie@The Country Cook's Weekend Potluck #40
Stop by and say Hi to Brandie!