I may have bought my first can of pumpkin already, but it will sit in my pantry for awhile. I am not ready for Fall recipes for a couple of weeks. Here in Chicago, we are having a string of 90's, when of course most schools started this week. I am still enjoying buying fresh raspberries for a buck. Can't pass those up. I had two more containers of Raspberries that I needed to use, so I made this glorious No Bake Raspberry Cheesecake Pie.
This cheesecake is bursting with Raspberry flavor from Raspberry puree and whole fresh Raspberries in a smooth, creamy, cheesecake made with whipping cream and cream cheese, nestled on a graham cracker crust. Don't worry, you don't have to turn on your oven to make this cheesecake. You could use any other fresh fruit like strawberries, peaches, mangoes, blackberries, or fruit of your choice. I used whipping cream, but you could use Cool Whip, as well. I did use 1/3 fat cream cheese and I used the whipping cream, because I had some in the fridge, that needed to be used. I made this cheesecake pie in a 9" pie pan, but if you double the recipe, you can use a 9" spring form pan Enjoy!
No Bake Raspberry Cheesecake Pie
- 9 whole graham crackers, processed into crumbs or 1 1/4 cups of crumbs
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 2 6oz containers of Raspberries/divided Save some for garnish on top
- 1/4 raspberry puree ( about 1/3 cup of berries)
- Preheat oven to 375ºF
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and sugar. Mix in melted butter. Press into 9 inch pie plate.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes. Cool completely. To speed cooling, put crust in freezer
- Puree 1/3 c raspberries. Push through wire mesh strainer to remove seeds. Set aside.
- When crust is cool, whip together cream cheese, sugar and. Set aside. In another bowl, whip cream to soft peaks. Combine the whipped cream with the cream cheese mixture. Fold in raspberry puree and whole raspberries, carefully.
- Fill pie crust and chill for at least two hours, or put in the freezer. Remove from freezer one half hour before serving.
- Garnish with additional berries before serving.